The Canon C100 Mark II.
Canon announced a new Camera in the Cinema EOS line.
New and changed features of the C100 Mark II compared to the C100
- new extended ISO range from ISO 320 to ISO 102.400 !!
- 60p in FullHD (59.94p)
- additional MP4 codec with maximum of 35mbit (simultanous AVCHD & MP4 recording)
- slow and fast motion recording with MP4
- redesigned OLED display which swivel in all directions
- tiltable, bigger and better 1.23 Megapixel EFV
- Dual Pixel Autofocus as standard and face detection with STM Lenses
- Canon LOG LUT support via HDMI
- WLAN with 2.5/5GHz for ftp, browsing and remote control
- Voice Memo Microphone
- … and of course all the other features like the older C100 …
No Film School Has more infos about the new released camera.
Head over to the Canon to read more.
Read the Canon C100 Mark II Product Brochure.